Sunday, November 6, 2011

post 4

The things I dislike about the book are that it is too slow for me. I like a book with more adventure and keep me wanting to read more. The main character switches between him and the story. It is hard to follow the story line. I really do not like the main character he is boring to me. The character does not appeal to me. The story keeps going back to him, soccer and his father and soccer. The story is confusing me all around. I do not understand how the book is a comedy. The book has some funny things in but the jokes in are just a, “ha" funny. The book does not appeal to me. I did not like how the book went off on a tangent to talk about certain things then switch to something different. I really could not grasp the book. I really put me to sleep it was hard for me to keep reading. The book in my opinion gives detail but really does not let you use imagination. The book is too real for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment