Monday, November 7, 2011

Final Post

I think the book was a pretty good book. I think the book could be a little better. I think the book could have been written without all the switching between the though process of the character. The thought process was prevalent because the main character would go off on a tangent when he was getting deep into a subject. Then on other occasions the main character would jump around from subject to subject that was on his mind. It is hard to follow the book. The style of the book is different if you like that kind of thing. I would recommend it to others because just because I do not like the book does not I would not recommend it to others. I think the book is a different from most books I have read. This book has some comedic humor. The book takes time to develop but if you hang in there then be my guess on reading it. I honestly I think the book is not a good book because there is too much going on in the book. The main character has too much going on in his life. There are many things to remember and process. Overall I did not like the book. If you like a book about soccer then this is the book for you. The writing style is different and confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment